|Atripla and Allergy Meds
Apr 7, 2009
Can you take Allergy Medication (like Claritin) while on Atripla? I have horrible allergies every spring with itchy eyes, etc., but I do not want to take something that will interact with the Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between Claritin and Atripla.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.