|Atripla and Allergy Meds
Apr 7, 2009
Can you take Allergy Medication (like Claritin) while on Atripla? I have horrible allergies every spring with itchy eyes, etc., but I do not want to take something that will interact with the Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between Claritin and Atripla.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sharing Vibrators And HIV Transmission Risk
- Testing Negative After Swallowing
- Touching Tears And Possible HIV Exposure
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Drinking After Someone?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Open Mouth Kissing?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.