Serocomversion delay by vitamin C
Apr 5, 2009
Could taking excessive amounts of vitamin c past bowel tolerance delay seroconversion?
Response from Dr. Young
Vitamin C has nothing to do with HIV seroconversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.