Serocomversion delay by vitamin C
Apr 5, 2009
Could taking excessive amounts of vitamin c past bowel tolerance delay seroconversion?
Response from Dr. Young
Vitamin C has nothing to do with HIV seroconversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Masturbation
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.