Serocomversion delay by vitamin C
Apr 5, 2009
Could taking excessive amounts of vitamin c past bowel tolerance delay seroconversion?
Response from Dr. Young
Vitamin C has nothing to do with HIV seroconversion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.