Change of taste with Atripla

I have been HIV POZ for 9 years now and just started taking Atripla three weeks ago. No meds prior.

My doctor told my about the side effects especailly the vivid dreams. Well, I had lunch with Julia Roberts last night in my dream and she stuck me with the tab! Go figure...I can handle that. The dream side effect is very true. Many times you'll wake up and you are unsure at the beginning of the morning if it really happened!

The only other side effect that I have never read about is food tasting way too spicy. This has happened to me 4 times now including tonight. I made Beef Stroganoff with minimumal spices and I couldn't eat it. It tasted like I was eating jalapenos.

I have not heard this from anyone. Thoughts? Thanks

Hello and thanks for your post.

I've not heard of your altered sense of taste as a complication of your medications.

Maybe others can comment if they've experienced this side effect.

BY

The curry cure?!?!?
terbinafine and alt