The curry cure?!?!?

When looking for treatments to supplement my regular meds i found a few articles on the effectiveness of curcumin and sulfasalazine in boosting the Cd-4 and Cd-8 count while interfering with the replication cycle of HIV. After researching this a further i found older studies in the 90's that where inconclusive at best in supporting the "curry cure." But i did find more recent studies that show clinically significant fiddings. Have you heard of how much curcumin needs to be consumed daily for it to have any potential effect on the body, and whether it is most effective when consumed as a spice in food, or as a herbal supplement.

I haven't heard a word about this for years.

A very old, but well designed clinical trial showed no benefit to CD4 counts with either high- or low-dose curcumin.

I'm a serious skeptic about marketing claims of supplements and generally don't recommend that my patients take supplements for perceived immune benefits. Rather, I'll advise avoidance of tobacco, adequate rest, exercise and a balanced diet rich in fruits, veggies and grains. The later is probably the best nutritional "supplement".

BY

how to take those two
Change of taste with Atripla