|how to take those two
Apr 5, 2009
My nurse changed my Med. I don't remember how to take Raltegravir and Truvada. Please tell me how to take those two.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Vitamins Should I Take For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.