retake after vomiting?
Mar 19, 2009
Can I retake excedrin migraine after throwing up 15 minutes later? thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Usually, short of actually seeing the pill in the vomit, there's no need to retake the medication. This is because medications usually pass very quickly through the stomach and into the intestines (where they are less likely to come up with the vomit).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.