transmission to child
Mar 17, 2009
I am HIV positive and my child scratch me. I noticed a few minutes some blood in my face. Unknow if blodd was on son nails and if he put fingers in mouth. Should I be concerned?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I would find that your son's risk would be very, very low-- so don't worry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- How Long Can Sperm Live In Condoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.