pregnancy

my husband is hiv positive & my reports are negative so can we have kids?

Hello and thanks for your post.

Yes, indeed, it's possible to have children in HIV+/HIV- relationships. There are a number of ways to achieve this, ranging from sperm washing with in vitro fertilization to timed unprotected sex (with or without pre- or post-exposure prophylaxis)--strategies that lower your risk of getting HIV from your husband.

In either circumstance, I'd talk to doctors expert in HIV and pregnancy; you want experienced health care providers here. The worst thing that could happen is that you acquire HIV.

Be well, BY

detoxyfying and colon cleansing
Hemopurifier