Severe muscle pain

I have been taking Lipitor for over a year and my muscle pain has reached a level that I am taking otc meds to just get through the day. I had blood work and ck up a 2 months ago, I had chalked up the worsening pain to my Fibromylgia. The last two weeks have been terrible, especially my left arm and leg. I'm ready to drop the Lipitor instantly.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Muscle soreness or injury is a known, if somewhat uncommon side effect of the statin class of cholesterol lowering medications. This toxicity can be severe in rare cases and result in serious injury to kidneys. I'd let your doctor know about your symptoms as soon as possible.

BY

AIDS & CKD
lf you get your CD4 to 500 and virol load undetectable are you back to normal ???