My problem

I am sorry for my English. Here's my story. 2 years ago by prostitutes acquired Chlamydia, cured. And after 2 months I tested HIV - negative. Then the problems started. After about 9 months, I became ill for 1 month (t = 37.1, weakness, pain in bones, loss of weight of 5 kilograms, loss of appetite, and cough) had to resign from work (1 month could not work). I passed on the HIV-negative and hepatitis. Soon there papiloma virus developed. I watched them every six months and then had them removed. Again, an HIV test (18 months after X)-negative. I went to the oncologist, he confidently said that I do not have cancer, and all my symptoms on the background of the virus, and gave direction for HIV and syphilis testing. I went again to deliver the HIV and syphilis, all negative, but his position remains the same! For 19 months I have 4! times to deliver the ELISA (2,9,18,19 months). All tests let on Ekaterinburg (Russia) Center-AIDS, as well as to donate blood as a donor. Also, after 21 months, after X, I passed an HIV test by PCR (qualitative), the results - negative. Now, it took exactly 2 years after H. My condition I do not like. Often, a headache, stomach problems, is often weak. I am 23 years old. I am an athlete, 1 year ago, a graduate of the University. More dangerous situations was not 100%. Never had such symptoms. My life has turned into a miserable life, I am uncertain. Similarly, the last six months, much faster dumb hands and feet when in one position. Similarly, in the mouth, the tonsils. Doctor, Give, what should I do? I think that all the symptoms of HIV, but tests say negative! P.S. Thanks in advance!

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Your symptoms are not very specific which makes it hard to fit them with any one illness. This may be why you are so fixated on HIV as a cause since many times the symptoms are varied. In the 2 years since your contact with a sex worker you have had 4 HIV tests including an HIV viral load that have all been negative. These assure me that you have not contracted HIV from that exposure. You should move on, practice safe sex with a condom in the future and continue to follow-up for your HPV (Papilloma infection). You may want to discuss your anxiety and disability with a therapist who may be able to help you cope better with the stress and anxiety you seem to be suffering.

Good luck,

Joe

stopping medicine
Truvada/Nevirapine Combo