|Clindamycin & HAART
Mar 15, 2009
Hi Dr. McGowan,
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thank you for your question.
There are no significant interactions between your HIV medications and clindamycin. Diarrhea is a common side effect of clindamycin. If your develop diarrhea make sure you speak to your doctor about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- Vaginal Secretions And Negative HIV Test
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Needle Stick?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Dried Blood?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Giving A Bj?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.