|Clindamycin & HAART
Mar 15, 2009
Hi Dr. McGowan,
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thank you for your question.
There are no significant interactions between your HIV medications and clindamycin. Diarrhea is a common side effect of clindamycin. If your develop diarrhea make sure you speak to your doctor about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Is Vitamin A Genital Warts Treatment?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Is It Too Early To Get Tested For Hpv?
- What Is The Prevalence Of Hpv Infection In Both Males And Females?
- Treatment Of Severe Shingles Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.