|RE: Viral Load Blip/Liver Enzyme
Mar 13, 2009
Hi Doc Hi Dr Young You're the best by the way!
Just a comment/follow up to my previous question. My follow up lab results came back and you were 100% correct, It was a blip, and liver enzymes back to normal...2.5 years UD, 755CD4, 37% Thank You
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the follow up- great to hear that everything turned out ok. Yes, indeed, blips can certainly be a cause for concern-- fortunately, most are just that-- concern, but no real issue.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Can A Woman Get Vaginal Warts?
- Vaginal Pressure Prickling And Tingling
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.