Alternative Treatement ?

Yesterday morning 07/11/98 I was watching the "Tony Browns Journal" on television. A Dr Gary Null PHD was on presenting information about people who have become HIV negative following his alternative therapy prototcol. 800-524-3552 was listed as the number for transcripts of this broadcast. Does anyone have additional information about Dr Null's treatment protocol?

Thanks...Tony

Response from Dr. Cohen

I didn't see the show - but we can say pretty clearly - that if he claimed someone went HIV negative on some treatment - then they are misleading people with words. For example - we sometimes call the virus undetectable on the better antiviral combinations - but we also know that when we look harder - like at virus in lymph node biopsies - it is there. And so far - in anyone that has had HIV - it has been there. No matter how good the treatment tried. So be careful when someone claims that they have a treatment that leads someone to become HIV negative - people can overstate you know.

I can assure you that if this were true and not a misleading hoax - you would have read about it on the front page of every magazine and newspaper and not just on tony's journal...

CC

HUman Growth Hormone
Echinacea and Antibody Testing