Asked a question earlier

Hey Dr.'s I'm the guy with AIDS & kidney disease. I wrote in a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard from you. That question is very, very important to me and I was wondering if it takes time to answer or if your not going to answer at all. I did not leave my e-mail address because of security reasons, but have been checking daily for an answer. I go to my doctor next week and wanted the names of some medications to ask him about. If you know what question I am talking about please, please answer. This is very important to me. If you did not get my question then please post this and let me know so I can resubmit my original question. Thank you so much. Over the years I have learned so much information.

Hello and thanks for your posts-- I can't find your original post on our host; why not repost the question?

BY

bactrim
What medications are available to someone with AIDS & Stage 4 Kidney Disease