|Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator
Mar 9, 2009
Hi Dr.Ben ... (Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator ) is this medication recommended for people with low CD4 count? talking 24, 136 ... please advise, thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
This is not a product approved for use in humans. As such, I would not recommend it's use in persons with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Low Lymphocytes Weak Immune System
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.