|A big confusion
Mar 7, 2009
Herpes zoster (or simply zoster), commonly known as shingles, could this Virus lead to a false positive HIV if not treated properly? or is it baisically one of the early symptoms of an HIV infiction? please advise. thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting Hiv Infection From Virus Load Undetectable
- Can Antibiotics Affect The Results Of An Hiv Test?
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- Do You Need To Get Another Hep B Vaccinations If You Have Had It Before?
- Would You Have A High White Blood Cell Count With Hiv
- What Does A Hiv Needle Poke Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.