medicine for pulmonia
Mar 1, 2009
what are the medicines for pulmonia
Response from Dr. Young
There are many different treatments for pneumonia- usually targeted at what the offending bug is. That is to say that we'll use antibiotics to treat bacterial pneumonia, antifungal drugs for fungal pneumonia and so on.
Often clinicians will make the best educated guess (while waiting for additional lab tests) as to what to initiate and modify treatment as information comes in.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.