time of taking medicine

Dear doctor, i m taking lumivudine, tenofovir and efarirenz daily together, in between 7pm to 7:30pm. The problem is my dinner timing is not always before 7pm, sometimes 8pm or 9pm. This ends up i have to the med before meal. I always felt little floating like drunk if I take med before dinner. What is the problem with me? my doctor always asked me to to fix the time and take med the same time daily but I cannot stick/fix my dinner the same time before that. how to treat this matter? Any serious problem if i take med one day before dinner and another day after dinner? Please advise.

Thanks for your post.

I think that it would be easier and simpler to just take your medications prior to going to bed- assuming that this time does not fluctuate more than a few hours, this would be more than adequate (and is precisely what I recommend to my patients).

Be well, BY

HIV specialist in Islamabad
Getting used to Atripla