|Storage for Atripla
Feb 26, 2009
I recently viewed your reply to taking Atripla with or wthout meals- THANKS - Also wondering how important it is to keep at room temp? I typically store all my other meds for other issues in a plastic pill box for the week in the bathroom medicine chest - Is it OK to keep the Atripla with everyting else or does it need to be at a more constant room temp? - Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Your medicine cabinet will do fine (I guess that's why they call it so)--it's ok to have some variation in temperature.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Early Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur?
- How Long Can People Live After Getting Hiv?
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Report Looks At HIV Prevalence Among Chicago Gay Men
- Risk Of Protected Sex With A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.