time to take atripla
Feb 26, 2009
Is it important to take atripla on exactly the same time everyday, or can i just take it when i go to bed, even if that would be at a different time each day?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
It's ok to take your bedtime medications (Atripla) with some fluctuation in time- just make sure to take it every night.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- Pmma Injections Transgender
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.