time to take atripla
Feb 26, 2009
Is it important to take atripla on exactly the same time everyday, or can i just take it when i go to bed, even if that would be at a different time each day?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
It's ok to take your bedtime medications (Atripla) with some fluctuation in time- just make sure to take it every night.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Cigarette
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.