Feb 26, 2009
Thanks very much for your reply. Will it make a difference to ask for the Norvir 'supplement' given one week of Reyataz/Truvada treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your follow up.
I would definitely ask your doctor for the correct dose of ritonavir (RTV, Novir) and atazanavir (ATV, Reyataz) to go with your Truvada-- the correct dose is 100 mg RTV with 300 mg ATV, all once-daily, with food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.