Feb 26, 2009
Thanks very much for your reply. Will it make a difference to ask for the Norvir 'supplement' given one week of Reyataz/Truvada treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your follow up.
I would definitely ask your doctor for the correct dose of ritonavir (RTV, Novir) and atazanavir (ATV, Reyataz) to go with your Truvada-- the correct dose is 100 mg RTV with 300 mg ATV, all once-daily, with food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.