TPHA POSITIVE

MY HUSBAND WHEN HE DO THE BLOOD TES FOUND THAT HE IS TPHA POSTIVE 1:5120 QUANTITY IS HE IN WHICH STAGE OF DISISE AND WHEN I TEST I DONT HAVE THIS DISISE SO HOW COME IF THIS DISES TRANSMITED BY SEXUALE TRANSMITION I AM CLEAN OF THAT ?????

Response from Dr. McGowan

These are tests for syphilis. The high titer of 1:5120 and the Treponema pallidum hemagglutination (TPHA) test would indicate a recent infection. It is possible that, if you have had recent sexual contact with him that you may be too soon to test positive. You should seek medical care and receive evaulation and treatment. You should both also be tested for HIV.

Joe

Worried sick
Side Effect