Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Worried sick
Feb 19, 2009

Dear Doctor Young Please answer my question. this is the fifth time i am writing and i have already sent in a donation. I cant rest in peace till i get some sort of answer from you.... I went to bangkok and like an idiot i got an oil massage done....she rubbed oil on herself and then rubbed oil on me. il cut to the important part...she oiled my penis nd put on a condom and gave me a blowjob after which i think she put lube or oil on her vagina and got on top of me. i ended up penetrating her for about 30 seconds. after which i removed the condom and washed my penis. the condom seemed to be intact. i did not know that oil damages condoms.....i had a glance at the condom and it did not seem damaged..... after this incident i have not been able to lead a normal life. infact i cant eat or sleep.im in tears as to how i could do such a stupid thing......please tell me my risk level....what is the chance that i will get hiv assuming that the girl is hiv...15 days after this i got an hiv antibody 1 and 2 test done, hepatitis b test and a vdrl test done...all came negative.i had to this because my gf got vaginal warts (which started about 1 month before my exposure) and the doctor asked her to get me tested as well. its been about 17 days now since i got the massage and i have no hiv symptoms uptil now other than two pimples on my hand.i dont think that counts as a rash although i scratched those two pimples and water cameout of them.please answer my question so i can get through this test of my life.

Response from Dr. Young

Sorry, donations or not, I don't answer questions on this forum about one's risk of having acquired HIV.

BY

Previous
medicines for HIV+
Next
TPHA POSITIVE

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.