Worried sick

Dear Doctor Young Please answer my question. this is the fifth time i am writing and i have already sent in a donation. I cant rest in peace till i get some sort of answer from you.... I went to bangkok and like an idiot i got an oil massage done....she rubbed oil on herself and then rubbed oil on me. il cut to the important part...she oiled my penis nd put on a condom and gave me a blowjob after which i think she put lube or oil on her vagina and got on top of me. i ended up penetrating her for about 30 seconds. after which i removed the condom and washed my penis. the condom seemed to be intact. i did not know that oil damages condoms.....i had a glance at the condom and it did not seem damaged..... after this incident i have not been able to lead a normal life. infact i cant eat or sleep.im in tears as to how i could do such a stupid thing......please tell me my risk level....what is the chance that i will get hiv assuming that the girl is hiv...15 days after this i got an hiv antibody 1 and 2 test done, hepatitis b test and a vdrl test done...all came negative.i had to this because my gf got vaginal warts (which started about 1 month before my exposure) and the doctor asked her to get me tested as well. its been about 17 days now since i got the massage and i have no hiv symptoms uptil now other than two pimples on my hand.i dont think that counts as a rash although i scratched those two pimples and water cameout of them.please answer my question so i can get through this test of my life.

Sorry, donations or not, I don't answer questions on this forum about one's risk of having acquired HIV.

BY

medicines for HIV+
TPHA POSITIVE