|med with empty stomach
Feb 16, 2009
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes you may. It's ok to take your medications with or without meals-- remember that it's usually best to take efavirenz (Sustiva) before bed because of the risk of untoward side effects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test At 1 Year
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.