Feb 16, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
After 7 months I had two glasses of Red Wine, I would like to ask if it is bad for me I am on ARV for almost 5 months now.
Thanks a lot
Response from Dr. Young
No worries about the occasional glass of wine. I trust it was quality stuff.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- Is Heat Rash A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Can Hiv Go Undetected?
- Could Hiv Cause A High White Blood Cell Count
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.