|ppd vs chest x-ray
Feb 14, 2009
Can a current chest x-ray, which showed no evidence of disease, be used in place of a ppd for work? I am an rn. Thank you. sm
| Response from Dr. McGowan
A tuberculin skin test (aka PPD) is one way to test for latent tuberculosis infection. A chest xray is not used to diagnose latent tuberculosis infection. For this reason, a current chest xray which shows no evidence of disease cannot be used "in place of a ppd for work."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.