|Re: Drop in CD4
Feb 13, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I would like to ask what is available dosage of Dapsone?
| Response from Dr. Young
Dapsone is an alternative medication for the prevention of Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP)-- used in persons who are allergic to (or intolerant of) trimethoprim/sulfa (Bactrim, Septra, Cotrimoxazole). The usual dose is 100 mg, once-daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.