|Re: Drop in CD4
Feb 13, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I would like to ask what is available dosage of Dapsone?
| Response from Dr. Young
Dapsone is an alternative medication for the prevention of Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP)-- used in persons who are allergic to (or intolerant of) trimethoprim/sulfa (Bactrim, Septra, Cotrimoxazole). The usual dose is 100 mg, once-daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.