|White Blood Cell Injection
Feb 6, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I would like to ask if the White Blood Cell is safe because I received a shot from my doctor to improve my WBC count?
| Response from Dr. Young
I think you're referring to one of the neutrophil growth factors, like Neupogen or Neulasta--these are safe to use, provided that you have a need (ie, low neutrophil count).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.