White Blood Cell Injection
Feb 6, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I would like to ask if the White Blood Cell is safe because I received a shot from my doctor to improve my WBC count?
Response from Dr. Young
I think you're referring to one of the neutrophil growth factors, like Neupogen or Neulasta--these are safe to use, provided that you have a need (ie, low neutrophil count).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon After Exposure Can An Hiv Test Give Results?
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Fatal?
- Can You Get Hiv In Sweat?
- Dangerous Interactions Between Norvir And Advair
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.