White Blood Cell Injection
Feb 6, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I would like to ask if the White Blood Cell is safe because I received a shot from my doctor to improve my WBC count?
Response from Dr. Young
I think you're referring to one of the neutrophil growth factors, like Neupogen or Neulasta--these are safe to use, provided that you have a need (ie, low neutrophil count).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.