GF NOT GETTING HER MEDS (ATRIPLA -2DAYS)

My Gf has been without her Atripla for two evenings now. She is having trouble getting the meds dispensed to her? She lives in Miami, I told her she needs to go to her Case Manager, local Pharmacy, doc's office - but its been two days and I am starting to become very concerned. Any ideas?

Hello and thanks for your post.

I'd have to wonder what the hold up is. It's suboptimal to have a treatment break, especially with Atripla. It's troubling that you've made contacts with the CM, pharmacy and physician-- I'd be persistent on this one. There should be no reason that with sufficient advance planning that treatment interruptions happen.

BY

Drop in CD4
Kaletra alone without epivir & retrovir