re: started kaletra II
Jan 26, 2009
Just got a call from my doctor, VL at last test was about 100, on the blood sample taken two weeks later, it's 52 (so quasi undetectable). She's happy to see me in 4 months time. Would you agree with that?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello again-- sounds like things are going the right way. I'm in agreement with a 4 month follow up.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.