8 Hour Time Change

I am travelling from the UK to Whistler Canada for a week. My normal dosage time her is 12 midnight. I am proposing to change the dosage timing to 4pm to maintain the same 'world clock' time . Is that a correct decision, please?

Hello and thanks for your post.

If you're on a once-daily regimen, then yes, a shift to 4PM would be the most correct (provided that you're not taking an efavirenz-based treatment that needs bedtime dosing).

If you are taking efavirenz, then I wouldn't worry about the time change and just continue taking your meds at midnight.

Travel safe, and enjoy the snow.

BY

why so fast
Atripla and sleep problem