medicines

I am on Atripla and suffer terrible, waking from sleep, pounding headache which were controlled by fioricet. My PCP wants me to stop fioricet and take medrol although I have had bad reactions to steroidal cream, should I inquire with the nurse/doc.?

Hello and thanks for your post.

DId your headaches start after initiating Atripla? Headaches that wake you from sleep (if there's no other cause) sound very significant to me. If so, I have to wonder if continuing on is the best thing for you or if it's time to consider a switch.

In either event, I don't think that a Medrol pack should result in the same allergic reaction that you had to a topical steroid cream-- I'd certainly let your doctor or nurse know about your previous reaction, but it should be fine.

BY

Isentress/Truvada Combo?
why so fast