Astragalus root

HI Dr. Young

Many thanks for your work here. i had heard that astragalus root is good for the immune system and can stimulate t-cell production. Do you have an opinion on taking astagaqlus root in adition to hiv meds?

also i am currently on trizivir with excellent results. any adverse consequences to taking both?

thanks

Thanks for your post.

My question is why do you need additional immune "boost"? From the sounds of it you're already doing well on your HIV medications.

I'd save the money and the risk of new side effects or of unknown drug-drug interactions that might compromise what has been working so well.

BY

active meds
what do i do?