HIV Meds at same time or near with Citrucel
Jan 19, 2009
Does taking Cirtucel or Metamucil at the same time or close to the same time as HIV meds, affect the absorption of the medications?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
As far as I know, there's no problem taking your HIV medications with stool bulking agents, like Citrucel or Metamucil.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy In Tongue And Face
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- How Fast Can You Get Hiv Symptoms?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.