Re Still Sick

Hi Dr Young, I'm 52 yrs old.The hiv clinic finaly returned my call the specialist is still on vacation and my Dr. is in Florida till the middle of march befor he left he had me do a second hiv test to confirm. it takes 4 weeks here in Sherbrooke quebec to have the results of an elisa he also had a FBC done and I have 11.32 10E9/L lymphocytes he did not order t4 or viral load test should I keep waiting or go to the hospital, if i went to the hospital would they be likely to order the test for me. sorry to bother you again

Oh, Canada.

I'd let the HIV clinic know about your symptoms and that you haven't had a T4 (CD4) or viral load test yet.

It seems reasonable that they would order these tests, even before your doctor returns from the warm south.

BY

atripla side affects
CD4 and VL