Re Still Sick
Jan 13, 2009
Hi Dr Young, I'm 52 yrs old.The hiv clinic finaly returned my call the specialist is still on vacation and my Dr. is in Florida till the middle of march befor he left he had me do a second hiv test to confirm. it takes 4 weeks here in Sherbrooke quebec to have the results of an elisa he also had a FBC done and I have 11.32 10E9/L lymphocytes he did not order t4 or viral load test should I keep waiting or go to the hospital, if i went to the hospital would they be likely to order the test for me. sorry to bother you again
Response from Dr. Young
It seems reasonable that they would order these tests, even before your doctor returns from the warm south.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.