5 years and counting

Hello Dr Young hope your holidays have been great it has been awile. I started back in may of 2004 with a vl of 40000.00 and a tcell of 12 my doc put me on atripla everything been going great man still kicking one little concern my tcells got to 297 once then the last year they have been around the 250 range is this as high as I will get and is there something else I can do to try and boost them up. Thank you for what you guys do and may God bless us all!

Hello and thanks for your post and words of thanks.

Sounds like you've had a fantastic response to Atripla. I'd just keep on with the adherence, focus on other aspects of your health (diet, exercise, smoking, drug use). CD4s usually continue to rise over years, if sometimes imperceptibly.

Whether your CD4s ever get to 350 or 500, know that once your CD4s are above 200, your risk of having major complications is vanishingly low and that your health should remain excellent.

Be well, BY

Truvada/Stockrin taken seperately
Meds