|Choosing a doctor
Jan 13, 2009
My son was just diagnosed as HIV positive. He is 23 years old and we live in the Long Island/New York area. Can you recommend the best doctor to treat him?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Sorry to hear about your son's diagnosis. There are many excellent HIV doctors in your area. One good starting point is Dr. Joe McGowan at North Shore Community Hospital-- he's also an expert here at TheBody.com's forums.
Best of health to you and your family, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.