Jan 13, 2009
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you've missed doses of medications, like your Truvada, I would not try to play catch up by taking your three missed doses at once. You'll wind up with a lot of Truvada in your system and likely increase the risk of toxicity.
I'd just get back on the bus and take all of the medications as directed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Ars Sore Throat Last?
- Negative Rna Pcr And Negative Antibody At 9 Weeks
- Possible Side Effects Of The Drug Truvada Used As Pep
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Small Lymph Nodes Early Hiv Chronic Discomfort
- The Vaginal Fluid Got In Touch With The Penis Head
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.