Still sick

I was infested in October 2008 Tested positive in November I'm still waiting for an apointment with hiv specilaist Im dizzy every day and sometimes a slight temperature Ive also had diarrhea fir the last six weeks do you think this means i will be a rapid progressor sorry for the questions but I'm gatting anxious waiting to be able to see a doctor

Thank you for you post.

Where do you live? Waiting 4 months to see a HIV specialist is unacceptable-- it should be possible to get some medical attention (and diagnostic testing) far sooner.

With your symptoms, I'd be contacting my doctor- HIV specialist or not. Without additional information, it's really difficult to know what your CD4 count or viral load is, never mind whether you'll have rapid disease progression. That said, at first blush, if you're having persistent fever and diarrhea, I'd estimate that you have symptomatic HIV disease and could very well have an abnormally-low CD4.

Please write back, perhaps I can help getting you connected with medical care in your city.

BY

Re: SO SO SO SAD
STARTING EARLY