Jan 10, 2009
Greetings from the Philippines
I would like to ask if Acupuncture and Massage on a weekly basis is good or bad for me?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post from the Philippines,
There's no harm from either massage or acupuncture at all. Let us know how you respond.
Best of health to you,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Serodiscordant Couples Unprotected Sex
- Latest Generation Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Are Canker Sores A Sign Of Hiv?
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.