Jan 9, 2009
I am currently on Truvadar, Stockrine and Purback. I have missed my meds by few minutes. Do I risk developing drug resistant if I miss my treatment by between 10 to 20 minutes?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
You'll be fine. The key thing to all treatments is to take them daily (or twice daily, as directed), but a few minutes (or even a few hours) variation in the timing won't make any difference.
Best of health to you,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
- What Happens When Shingles Gets In The Brain?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.