|Storage + food Strocrin/Truvada
Jan 9, 2009
Happy New Year and thanks for all your replies.
My questions are as follow:
1) I have store my meds in the fridge as the room temperature can become high. One bottle have touch the fridge wall (where there are ice), so the meds might have been stored near 0 C. Is it OK ?
2) Excepting possible increase in the side effects, is there any problems taking these medication just after/before meal ?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post John.
1) I think that your medications will be fine...
2) You're correct- no problem with taking your meds around meals (except for the possible increase in side effects).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.