|about my meds.
Jan 9, 2009
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The medications that you've listed can indeed be taken together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Earliest Hiv Can Be Detected?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush Naturally?
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Does It Mean That You Have Hiv If A Test Was Found To Be Reactive?
- Acute Hiv Flu Runny Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.