about my meds.
Jan 9, 2009
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The medications that you've listed can indeed be taken together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- How Many Days Will Take To Show Aids Symptoms?
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Swollen Lymph Glands Under Armpit And Hiv Risk
- What Can Make Hiv False Positive Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.