about my meds.
Jan 9, 2009
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The medications that you've listed can indeed be taken together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What A Shingles Rash Looks Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.