|Lamzid and Efavirenz Combination
Jan 5, 2009
Hi, I just started on ARVs today, doctor prescribed Stoctrin and Combivir but was advised on cheaper generics Efavirenz and Lamzid. Do these drugs have the same effect and what are the side effects? Thanking u. Peter
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Peter and thank you for your post.
These indeed are generic equivalents and should have entirely the same potency and side effect profile.
I hope this helps clarify things.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.