|Lamzid and Efavirenz Combination
Jan 5, 2009
Hi, I just started on ARVs today, doctor prescribed Stoctrin and Combivir but was advised on cheaper generics Efavirenz and Lamzid. Do these drugs have the same effect and what are the side effects? Thanking u. Peter
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Peter and thank you for your post.
These indeed are generic equivalents and should have entirely the same potency and side effect profile.
I hope this helps clarify things.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.