questions not answered

hi I too have asked questions that are NOT answered.. why is that??? is it due to the decisioin of glaxo welcome Kline ?

Whoa, hold on there.

I spend a lot of time reviewing and answering questions here; have done so for many years. While the site does have commercial sponsors (GlaxoSmithKline and Gilead), not once has anyone from these pharmaceutical companies have exerted any editorial pressure on me (or my colleagues) whatsoever, ever.

The fact is that we get a lot of traffic on the site; there are currently over 100 questions in the backlog- I'm sorry that your's might be one of them. Also, be aware that we do not (as a general rule) answer questions about one's HIV status or HIV risk following exposures- these questions represent a lot of the posted questions. Our site is really aimed at answering questions from those with HIV who are trying to decide which medications to start or how to manage their disease.

BY

Just diagnosed, now treatment
Lamzid and Efavirenz Combination