|re timing of doses
Jan 4, 2009
To follow up on the norvir refrigeration issue. I had my norvir dose reduced so had a two months supply. To use it up i have been taking 60 day old capsules that have not been refrigerated. They are physically intact. Have I been underdosed?
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that this should be much of a problem.
Be sure to mention this to your doctor, just to be sure. A viral load test is a very sensitive and functional way to make sure that everything is fine.
Thanks for posting, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.