Timing of doses

I started a first regimen of Lexiva, Norvir and Truvada once daily in April. At first religious about taking the dose at exactly 7:30 pm every day but have gotten lax and sometimes take it that time but the next night as late as midnight. I've never missed a day though. Is that too long an interval between doses? What is the safest interval? In other words how many hours leeway between dosage?

Also, how strict is the need to refrigerate Norvir? Some sources say after 30 days others say after 60. Does it really lose all potency if not refrigerated?

Thanks

Thanks for your post.

While being religious about taking your medications is a good thing, I don't think that one needs to be such a clock watcher. A few hours variation isn't going to cause any problems.

As for the Norvir, the drug does not need to be refrigerated; it's my understanding that the medication can stay at room temperature for up to 30 days. Only if you have a supply of medications that's greater than 1 month do the pills have to be cooled.

I hope this helps, BY

Taking Sustiva / Truvada Together
Questions never answered