new treatment in line

hello sir, thanx for doing this great job for people like me. i m an indian recently diagonosed +vebut not on medication cz my cd4 are normal. i want to ask how long can i live if i m adherent and on proper diet and exercise.. what are the treatment in pipeline for hiv..is there any chance for life expectancy to be like normal in next 10 years with newer treatments

Hello and thanks for your post from India.

If you have access to medications and can be adherent to medications once required, I'd expect you to live a normal life time. Not a guarantee and there's many factors, like drug use, hepatitis, tuberculosis and the like that can impact this..

With newer treatments, I believe strongly that we'll be able to achieve this goal with easier to take and even less side effect prone medications.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your comments.

Be well, BY

azithromycin
Taking Sustiva / Truvada Together